Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fast Times At Central High

I thought I knew everything, then I realized I didn't know as much as I needed. So after a couple of wobbly pops I dialed up my local school super and got me enrolled is some good old fashioned Online Education!

See I heard that if you were a former student of the Daylight/Twilight/Starbright School Program you could take courses for free. Well I was able to pull up my confirmation that I was indeed a fan of the Twilight Zone. And I further told them, I got ripped off, since one of the shows in the DVD I bought from that Rod Serling dude was all bent and out of whack. And it made me feel plumb stupid and unadored.

This was enough for the bigwigs at Trenton High. I'm now taking Chemistry and Biology.

So if you need to get educated, just call 1-800-WTF-Free and get enrolled. There is something for everyone. Just make sure to use the word twilight somewhere in your conversation.

I think TCHS is obligated to assist me if I did not fully prepare myself for life.

I mean I was given a good education, "but I don't think I got the best."

Free courses are a "wonderful thing" because they send the message that the district will not just send me off. It also serves as a motivation for current loafers to do more while they are still in school or traveling abroad.

"It is a win-lose-win- lose a bit- but win big situation."

I was also told that I could take whatever other courses I want, as long as I keep it under $149,00.00. That is so cool.

Trenton Schooling Rocks!

Time for a few more wobbly pops and some corndogs!

G Spot on the Downhigh OUt!

No comments: