Saturday, July 5, 2008

I hate the heat! Man do I hate that shit!

I'm watching TV and I see that there is unrest in an African country. They show all these wild-eyed crazed lunatics running through the streets screaming. Sorry I was looking out the window, that's Trenton.

On TV there are these wild-eye crazed lunatics running through the streets screaming. It is some African country. They've killed like one million of each other and it's still not enough. No wait that's America. My apologies, I'll get it right soon.

On BBC there are these wild-eyed crazed lunatics running through the streets screaming, in some African country. There are bodies everywhere. It is out of control.

And guess what?

IT IS REALLY FUCKING HOT!!

People say it's politics, or religon, or hunger. I say sometimes people are just really fucking HOT! It's like, "HOLY FUCK IT'S HOT. I'm going to kill someone if it does not cool down. Your body heat offends me. DIE DIE DIE.

I understand. My favorite time of the year is the nice cool fall. Which is now sometime in December thanks to Global Warming.

I mean there are days I just want to scream FUCK!!!!! and I do. Because it is so FUCKING HOT! I've been screaming FUCK a lot lately but it does not seem to help.

The highest temperature every recorded in New Jersey (110) where I live now, or New York(108) where I used to live, or Toronto(105) where I lived for 10 years, or on Monaghan Road in Peterborough(96) where I used to used to live.

This temperature makes me really mad. Not enough to kill but I could likely beat someone silly because of it.

I was always a bit of a grump and a baby. But since moving to New Jersey, which looks to beat my younger years highest temp by about 14 degrees, I've gotten much grumpier. My poor wife listens to my whining all the time.

I cry like a baby, "It's so hot. It's too hot. It's killing me."

To which she answers "It is summer."

Not my summer.

Okay this is not all about me, well it is really but let's pretend for minute. I feel bad for all those Mofo's over in those hot African countries.

Like: Libya Highest recorded temperature (135.9)

FUCK!

Hoooaaa. I feel hot just thinking about it.


Does Libya have any problems. I think so. Why?

It is way too fucking hot.

And what is with the .9.
I was already on a murderous rampage at 135.
The .9 just adds to the body count.

I was watching TV the other night about how the penguins are suffering. Fuck the penguins, I'm suffering here, right now. Someone had better make a big ice machine and get things back in order or order up a large helping of body bags.


Funny writing this actually made me feel cooler. Screaming fuck does not. I shall write more and scream fuck less. Which should make everyone happier.

FUCK !
THE HEAT
FUCK!

Sorry it is too hot to be polite!

G SPOT on the REALHOT OUT!

No comments: